St. Patrick Coloring Contest for Grades K-4
Legend has it that St. Patrick used the little green shamrock to teach about the Trinity. Just as there are three leaves that form one plan, the Three Persons of the Trinity are one God
The Virginia Ancient Order of Hibernians invites all area K through 4th grade students to enter the St. Patrick Coloring Contest.
Three winners will be chosen from each grade, in addition to ONE Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize is $50
- All school children in grades K-4 may enter the contest
- Entries must be completed with WAX CRAYON ONLY
- The child must sign the form to attest that they did the coloring
- The Shamrock on St. Patrick must be colored green
- All coloring must stay within the lines
- Artistic expression is encouraged
- One entry per child
- All entries must be submitted by Tuesday, February 15, 2022
The St. Patrick Coloring Contest for 2022 is starting. Resources are available below. If your school or RE Program is interested in participating in the contest contact us. The following links and documents are useful, sometimes for kids of all ages – even us!